• Welcome to SnipeZilla. A sniping community since 2012: Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike and Left 4 Dead servers, live stats, and plugin talk. Sign in with Steam or Google and you're in right away.

What's your snipin' gaming gear? -mouse/keyboard-

I am lost with y'all fancy gears.
I use:
•HP laptop.
•I use the trackpad to move the pointer.

I really need a better laptop. It usually overheats. You can't even open it without pluging in the charger.

Any suggestions/recommendations?
Alienware! *sarcastic enthusiasm*
But I've heard Lenovo are making quite good gaming laptops recently. Slight over-heating problem underneath certain keys, but got a few mates who use them and recommend em.
 
The trackpad, skill he has.
 
I am lost with y'all fancy gears.
I use:
•HP laptop.
•I use the trackpad to move the pointer.

I really need a better laptop. It usually overheats. You can't even open it without pluging in the charger.

Any suggestions/recommendations?
Move to MI :D
...............

I call BS on the track pad.
 
:D w3w

"Your quote - :eek:"
 
Mouse: SteelSeries Sensei (395 dpi, raw input, 1000 Hertz Polling Rate, 2.25 in game)
HP Laptop 15 inches
Only playable if less than 20 people on server. :\ (Explains why I hardscope so much)
Qck Mousepad
 
l2fdwg1_1.jpg


Wew wasn't missing me the other day and I raged....this is actually how I feel now.
 
It's a crappy laptop FORREALS. The grey on the trackpad is getting peeled off.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 11
Change to esdf. Not a problem.
 
ESDF is one key away on your keyboard if you were using the WASD config to move. No to mention you'll be closer to G :cool:
 
Back
Top