• Welcome to SnipeZilla. A sniping community since 2012: Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike and Left 4 Dead servers, live stats, and plugin talk. Sign in with Steam or Google and you're in right away.

Unban request

Butt Cough

Baby Zilla
I was banned on my main account awhile back for aimbot. Ive never used aimbot and have 1.4k hours in total. I was banned by "cedde" according to sourcebans. My Steam ID is STEAM_0:0:90081413. I should be unbanned because this ban was awhile ago and I cant even really remember when it happened, but my account is VAC clean and id like to get back into sniping.
 
Thanks for the unban request, i will push this around to other admins to see if anyone is aware of this ban. Please be patient and i will keep you updated.


Doc
 
Ehh, sure. You've been unbanned from Sz. Enjoy your time!
 
Back
Top