Welcome to SnipeZilla. A sniping community since 2012: Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike and Left 4 Dead servers, live stats, and plugin talk. Sign in with Steam or Google and you're in right away.
Well, first of all I am surprised having been banished for that reason, me who have never cheated, show me that I have good skills! There was maybe a misunderstanding, I play generally near 150 ping, maybe that the person having banished me would have been able to believe that... I would be willing to have proofs if you decide to not unban me and then, I think that after 580 hours of games, Steam would have spotted some things and I shall have been banished what is not at all the case
Your ban was enacted on the 24.10.2013. Considering how this was over 6 months ago and you haven't received any official steam ban or warnings since, I've unbanned you.