• Welcome to SnipeZilla. A sniping community since 2012: Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike and Left 4 Dead servers, live stats, and plugin talk. Sign in with Steam or Google and you're in right away.

unBan request for | ɱɛmpɦɪʂ |

Well, first of all I am surprised having been banished for that reason, me who have never cheated, show me that I have good skills! There was maybe a misunderstanding, I play generally near 150 ping, maybe that the person having banished me would have been able to believe that... I would be willing to have proofs if you decide to not unban me and then, I think that after 580 hours of games, Steam would have spotted some things and I shall have been banished what is not at all the case ;)

You can check my stats if you want, there's nothing suspicious at all ;) : http://steamcommunity.com/id/kirua91/

Thanks !
 
Back
Top