• Welcome to SnipeZilla. A sniping community since 2012: Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike and Left 4 Dead servers, live stats, and plugin talk. Sign in with Steam or Google and you're in right away.

Payload Maps!

Kronky

Baby Zilla
A few months ago I saw the server was on pl_borneo. I had so much fun. Can we do it again? Yes?
Thanks.

-Kronky
 
Payload is only on the orange server. Ask an admin to change the map. Simple :)
 
Anytime I'm on I will run a vote for payload when the server is getting pretty full. Seeing as I haven't been on much because of work theres been less payload. Guess nobody else decided to do it as well.
 
I think you can type !nominate to add a payload map for the vote
 
Ehh, I've tried payload a few times. Though trying to change the map often works as efficiently as a chastity belt does for intercourse...
 
Last edited:
Back
Top