• Welcome to SnipeZilla. A sniping community since 2012: Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike and Left 4 Dead servers, live stats, and plugin talk. Sign in with Steam or Google and you're in right away.

New Sniper vs Sniper Video

This kill streak was long before Kicker's arrows were the cause of so many massacres. I still remember it lol

Also, on that note, incase anybody was unaware, you can check your longest kill- or death streak on the HLStats =p

I don't know if that column is for the actual longest Killstreak a person has haha. Why would it be showing the deaths?
 
I don't know if that column is for the actual longest Killstreak a person has haha. Why would it be showing the deaths?
It shows longest kill streak and death streak. Just to give the assurance that nobody is invincible ;)
Hey JD and friends, snipezilla may need a special map, Huntsman only. Actually, i was way better huntsman sniper than rifle. :)
There are actually maps on Sz intended for close-quarter combat, though they were never chosen or played on long enough because of the whole melee =p
 
Back
Top