• Welcome to SnipeZilla. A sniping community since 2012: Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike and Left 4 Dead servers, live stats, and plugin talk. Sign in with Steam or Google and you're in right away.

Hola!

kat

Baby Zilla
Hi, im Kat! Traditional Kat Lover!
I've been playing on Snipezilla servers for quite a while, but never really got into the forum side of it.
Now, I would like to delve deep into the community!
Im a pretty good sniper myself (there are PLENTY better than me) so I come here about 2-3 hours a day for practice.
I'd like to try the tournament system within the server, but I think it's paused atm?
Anyways, I hopy you have a great day!
Yours,
~Kat
 
Welcome to the SZ Forums even if it kinda quiet around here. Make sure you are also apart of the Discord to be able to reach other players and staff if needed.
 
Hello!
Make sure to message a member of staff for the discord if you would like to join it
 
just a heads up stay away from Husky she gets moody D:, but hey welcome!
 
Back
Top