• Welcome to SnipeZilla. A sniping community since 2012: Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike and Left 4 Dead servers, live stats, and plugin talk. Sign in with Steam or Google and you're in right away.

Playstation Ace Combat - Your Opinions?

I've had a long interest in the Ace Combat franchise since childhood. I first played AC3 when I was a kindergartener, but I had no clue what I was doing then; just mindlessly flying into the ground. Then my interest really developed when I watched elder family members play AC04. My interest was recently revived a few months ago when I stumbled upon the same AC04 disk that those said family members played with.

So, what's your take towards the Ace Combat series?
 
I used to love to play it when it was on the play station. Playing it with a mouse and keyboard just feels too funny to me. Need to get a controller to play the next one.
 
Ace Combat brings back sweet memories, Distant Thunder was awesome! Anyway I'm with J.D., that's one of the few games I'd rather play on console. If FF XV comes out only for ps4 and the new xbox I may even consider buying one and give a try to AC7.
 
Back
Top