• Welcome to SnipeZilla. A sniping community since 2012: Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike and Left 4 Dead servers, live stats, and plugin talk. Sign in with Steam or Google and you're in right away.

2 New Servers?

I dont know for sure. I need to play the map more. Seemed like the teams are easily stacked as it is on orange with bridge.
 
You need to play more for sure. I did good at the end and the team was pretty well balanced :D
it's not so much a point and click map, you need to have some strategy too.
When do we do that again? And what about mvm, i think we are not done?
 
yes, consistency across servers is better. I'm not sure we need the medic. Was supposed to help for the last push, but it seems we may not need him, blu can heal with the cart, and red spawn at the last checkpoint. But i guess we can make some adjustment later.
 
I agree with you. We don't really need a medic. It's pretty much svs, but at the same time, pushing the cart. ;)
 
Was another fun night. Without medic it's better.
Someone suggest 1 spy only for the red team, sounds legit. ??
 
Yes MvM would be good, I'll try to get us together. It would be way better if we could find a dedicated 6 man group so we dont have to depend on randoms.
 
Back
Top