• Welcome to SnipeZilla. A sniping community since 2012: Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike and Left 4 Dead servers, live stats, and plugin talk. Sign in with Steam or Google and you're in right away.

TF2 What is your favorite class?

What is your favorite class?


  • Total voters
    11

cedde

Snipin's a good job, mate!
Staff member
Administrator
Admin.Sʐ
SNIPEZILLA
-Sʐ-
Sʐ Tournament
Snipin' a good job, mate!
But sometimes depending on the server: spy, soldier, scout or sometimes heavy
 
I find this kind of question hard to answer since I play all classes on a fairly regular basis; as in, I play classes that have yet to be filled (no 'x' on team).

Class-wise, I think my most played overall would be either the Soldier or Engi.
 
Gotta go with the mad Scotsman. Can't resist an evening of good ol' head-slicing debauchery and fiery explosions which ignite sparks of joy in my eyes!
 
Back
Top