• Welcome to SnipeZilla. A sniping community since 2012: Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike and Left 4 Dead servers, live stats, and plugin talk. Sign in with Steam or Google and you're in right away.

What do you enjoy most about Snipezilla?

I hope everybody is missing the old website :rolleyes:

amfr.png
 
I have made few change already. There re more details and players are a little more integrated with the server.
I have a search for the player but since there is no more profile page, so I have to think what to do.
 
I have been playing on snipezilla ever since I was a very terrible sniper. Now I'm much more... Adequate. The main reason I play on snipezilla is because sniping is a really great stress reliever for me. So if you find I'm playing often- it is because I have a lot of stress to relieve. Haha. It also helps that a lot of the regulars are quite humorous.

I still have a long way to improve and I do plan to reach the 100,000 point mark (from playing normally). I couldn't have improved if it weren't for playing against players that are better than I. Snipezilla made me realize that sniper is my favorite class. Thank you all!
 
I have been playing on snipezilla ever since I was a very terrible sniper. Now I'm much more... Adequate. The main reason I play on snipezilla is because sniping is a really great stress reliever for me. So if you find I'm playing often- it is because I have a lot of stress to relieve. Haha. It also helps that a lot of the regulars are quite humorous.

I still have a long way to improve and I do plan to reach the 100,000 point mark (from playing normally). I couldn't have improved if it weren't for playing against players that are better than I. Snipezilla made me realize that sniper is my favorite class. Thank you all!

Well, you've certainly improved by a large amount ever since I first played you =p
Though good luck on achieving 100k points. Already half way there (or more) ;)
 
Back
Top