• Welcome to SnipeZilla. A sniping community since 2012: Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike and Left 4 Dead servers, live stats, and plugin talk. Sign in with Steam or Google and you're in right away.

Unban

HerrZockt

Baby Zilla
Hello lovely SnipeZilla-Team,
Today I got banned, but i dont know why.
I played normaly on the server. After I hat lagges i got banned.
Please help me i like this server a lot.
Love,
Paul
 
It looks like you were automatically banned from the Source mod anti cheat engine.
Problem is that this system is flawless, it detects movement that only a machine can reproduce and therefor you will most likely stay banned.
 
I can be that it detected my Bhop Makro.

SMAC looks for very high speed flicks of the mouse that a human can't reproduce, 170 degrees in less than 5 Milliseconds.
You were banned for aimbot, which is consistent with the VAC ban on your profile.
 
SMAC + VAC ban you gone, adios
 
Back
Top