• Welcome to SnipeZilla. A sniping community since 2012: Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike and Left 4 Dead servers, live stats, and plugin talk. Sign in with Steam or Google and you're in right away.

TF2 UHHHH......I am lost with this guy.

J.D. wHO DAt

Moderator
Staff member
Moderator
Admin.Sʐ
-Sʐ-
The Enforcer
Sorry if the demo does not show him the entire time as I was trying to gather any information about this person and all I can get at the moment is a private profile. I was skeptical cause he was stomping Defense and I score in no time flat. Watching him I really could not make up my mind.

He was really quite mindblowing........let me know what you all think. All in all I am pretty sure he is legit.

https://mega.co.nz/#!C0h1zaJJ!8xsOc3QZ0txHqwijwV0worVscOOZBOO7zfiMUymDSD0
 
Last edited:
Really hard to tell with him. Would have to see him more and on different maps. Usually a private profile is suspect. And he didn't even stop to aim. He just zoomed in and killed. Which is a sign of a trigger bot. If i had to choose, i would say hacking. But like i said, would have to see more.
 
Last edited:
I was not sure but if you fast forward to the end of the video he is kinda arrogant about his score which I find not to be normal with very good players.

My gut tells me something is fishy but I can take into account teams look pretty uneven with pancho and defense just slaughtering people.

Info I found: http://www.ugcleague.com/team_page.cfm?clan_id=11817

Not sure what it means to be banned from here: http://teamfortress.tv/user/profile/pancho

I haven't see the demo, but having those stats is not really hard, but seems fishy for me that pancho = Pocahontas?
Check rank.
 
I was there when he was on the sever and I seriously think Pancho was hacking considering the kills were very consecutive.
 
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Team Fortress 2\tf (put the file in that folder)

Launch tf2

type playdemo pancho
 
Back
Top