• Welcome to SnipeZilla. A sniping community since 2012: Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike and Left 4 Dead servers, live stats, and plugin talk. Sign in with Steam or Google and you're in right away.

Thief

ΩhiteΣtripeʐ

Active Zilla
SNIPEZILLA
Downloading the new Thief. I've played them all to date and have been waiting for Thief 4 for a long long time. Bought it yesterday and got four genuine TF2 items. Pretty Cool, I'll give ya'll and update once I finished downloading and get a chance to get in the game. I've been downloading this thing for about 12 hours now.

Also general Thief 4 discussion.

* I realized i misspelled the thread heading* Maybe a mod could change it?
 
Last edited:
Mhmm, I considered getting the game, but then figured I'd wait till it goes on a sale. I have enough games atm lol
But the hoodie and bow make it very tempting :/
 
Not bad:
250px-Dread_Hiding_Hood.png


Is the game any good?
 
Back
Top