• Welcome to SnipeZilla. A sniping community since 2012: Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike and Left 4 Dead servers, live stats, and plugin talk. Sign in with Steam or Google and you're in right away.

Stop Hacking!

Hate Machine

gyn / .hac
Staff member
Admin.Sʐ
Sʐ Tournament
Whatup everyobody, some of you might know me, some of you might have heard of me.
I been around for years, since 2011, when svs and clans were the shit.
Sadly, there is only a select few of us left, but those that are still around are still insane to this day. I only seen a few OG's on here, lot of you are of the newer generation of snipers but ey! doesn't mean you are shit haha. lets make some shit happen!

If you don't recognize my name, there have been other ones that might be recognized:
VR-Fatal
MaX Hardc0re

So yea, I feel like im applying for a job, I already have two so I'm done for now.
See you when I see you ;)
 
Whatup everyobody, some of you might know me, some of you might have heard of me.
I been around for years, since 2011, when svs and clans were the shit.
Sadly, there is only a select few of us left, but those that are still around are still insane to this day. I only seen a few OG's on here, lot of you are of the newer generation of snipers but ey! doesn't mean you are shit haha. lets make some shit happen!

If you don't recognize my name, there have been other ones that might be recognized:
VR-Fatal
MaX Hardc0re

So yea, I feel like im applying for a job, I already have two so I'm done for now.
See you when I see you ;)


Totally remember you.... anyways welcome.
 
I think I've seen you around a time or two. You definitely seem pretty familiar to me. >>
 
Back
Top