• Welcome to SnipeZilla. A sniping community since 2012: Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike and Left 4 Dead servers, live stats, and plugin talk. Sign in with Steam or Google and you're in right away.

CSGO SnipeZilla -Sz- Server!

cedde

Snipin's a good job, mate!
Staff member
Administrator
Admin.Sʐ
SNIPEZILLA
-Sʐ-
Sʐ Tournament
Why not?

IP Address:

  • 74.91.122.168:27015

Maps rotation:
  • de_aztec
  • de_dust2
  • de_inferno
I take all suggestions (max players, plugins, admins, game mode/type...)
 
Why not?

IP Address:

  • 74.91.122.168:27015

Maps rotation:
  • de_aztec
  • de_dust2
  • de_inferno
I take all suggestions (max players, plugins, admins, game mode/type...)
Dude, i looked for CS and is not Free to play anymore :(, oh well.
 
$7.49
Worth it
 
$7.49
Worth it
Sorry my argument of F2P only is very strong. I Was f2p on steam, i quited as a F2P. Hahaha. I still remember that i couldn't add friends or comment or like, becuse i am F2P. People needed to add me. That was Awsome.
-img deleted- woooo.
 
Back
Top