• Welcome to SnipeZilla. A sniping community since 2012: Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike and Left 4 Dead servers, live stats, and plugin talk. Sign in with Steam or Google and you're in right away.

Sniper Frag Movie

Your video would have been better with some music.
 
Here's my tip, don't upload frag montage of SvS. It's not entertaining for people that don't play it and you will get a lot of judgement by people
 
Here's my tip, don't upload frag montage of SvS. It's not entertaining for people that don't play it and you will get a lot of judgement by people

vast majority of feedback has been positive? I uploaded it precisely because people wanted to see how I play...
 
vast majority of feedback has been positive? I uploaded it precisely because people wanted to see how I play...

Majority of feedback from Snipezilla. Go anywhere else and they will critisize svs greatly. Trust me, I've been there
 
Back
Top