• Welcome to SnipeZilla. A sniping community since 2012: Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike and Left 4 Dead servers, live stats, and plugin talk. Sign in with Steam or Google and you're in right away.

SNIPER CHARACTER

Which of these do you mostly use?


  • Total voters
    11
Sniper Rifle
z4td.jpg


.
 
Same with Cedde, I'll go for the stock rifle. Mostly because I feel lost without my strange rifle (if playing sniper). I believe the same goes for a lot of people I've met^^
 
I like my Machina.....the laser allows me to see how far off or how close I am to getting a head shot.....allows me to adjust unlike the stock rifle.....only problem with the machina is the laser beam, everyone hones in on ya.
 
Machina players... few in numbers, but lethal as f***.
 
I get the feeling we should start making extra threads (elsewhere) for when these discussions go weird lol Otherwise people come along, see a thread, looks normal at the beginning and then it slowly turns into a battle of gifs..
 
Back
Top