• Welcome to SnipeZilla. A sniping community since 2012: Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike and Left 4 Dead servers, live stats, and plugin talk. Sign in with Steam or Google and you're in right away.

Small Request

Harmless Potato

Baby Zilla
Sorry for posting in the admin request section, I have no idea where can I post a request like this one. :P
I just have a small request for all the tf2 sz servers:
Can you guys please enable sv_pure to 0 so I can play on the server with the custom skins I have installed.
I understand that recently Valve just added some skins for tf2, but it would be really awesome if you guys can allow custom installed skins in the server. :D
Thanks!
 
Sure why not, but I think this will somehow enable people to get an advantage in somehow, count as (cheat?) that's why i think it's off. Self i would love to try this one http://tf2.gamebanana.com/skins/115184 same skin from the other valve game dod s game as i loved playing sniper in, would be cool to have it in tf2! :D I am unsure how it works, what skins as are allowed to be used.
 
It is call a hack. No going to happen.
 
skins are lame
 
Back
Top