• Welcome to SnipeZilla. A sniping community since 2012: Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike and Left 4 Dead servers, live stats, and plugin talk. Sign in with Steam or Google and you're in right away.

TF2 *sigh*

Tame asked me to do something about it cause he saw it as well but I can't. JD and Doggy are the only 2 admins i can get a hold of and neither of them were online
 
Maybe you guys should add all the admins then. We have at least 5 i can name off the top of my head.
 
Well from the old admin list i have
MisplacedAnger
Perish
Lone
Doggy
JD
I think that's all I have. I don't even know who is admin anymore aside from Doggy and Cedde.
 
So I go on sz to check to see if adminship is working properly (which it is not) and then i come to find out someone is using a type of aimbot. (Zmaster44) http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198138093148
I'm getting really tired of being the only person who sees this but no one can do anything. For the love of god make something happen.
There was a mistake with sourceban, where it was forgotten to give you the generic admin clearance. Should work now =p
Also, SMAC banned that guy (and, to my surprise, 5 others).
Well from the old admin list i have
MisplacedAnger
Perish
Lone
Doggy
JD
I think that's all I have. I don't even know who is admin anymore aside from Doggy and Cedde.
There are currently 12 admins (including Lone).
 
I'm unable to play TF2 atm however you can message me and i will verify and then ban the hacker. I will not be playing for about two more months but I can log in and take care of any hackers. Also, create a demo, upload with his steam id.
 
Well from the old admin list i have
MisplacedAnger
Perish
Lone
Doggy
JD
I think that's all I have. I don't even know who is admin anymore aside from Doggy and Cedde.

There is a thread made with a list of most the admins.
 
I realized that after making my response sorry
 
Back
Top