• Welcome to SnipeZilla. A sniping community since 2012: Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike and Left 4 Dead servers, live stats, and plugin talk. Sign in with Steam or Google and you're in right away.

TF2 People Who want adminship

Status
Not open for further replies.

J.D. wHO DAt

Moderator
Staff member
Moderator
Admin.Sʐ
-Sʐ-
The Enforcer
Please post your steam id

I will chat with Cedde and Doggy and others about the next step.

Sorry for any inconveniences.
 
Last edited:
I'd love to have my admin powers returned to me :D

STEAM_0:0:4924767

I'll send you my email via PM if you require it.
 
Last edited:
I don't use my email really mainly cause it's clogged with college mail but my steam ID is STEAM_0:0:41748559

I would give my person email but i'd rather not do that here sorry
 
I've been here for a long time.

STEAM_0:0:40182724

But like the others said, I'm not too comfortable putting my e-mail here.
 
I've been here for a long time.

STEAM_0:0:40182724

But like the others said, I'm not too comfortable putting my e-mail here.
What is cloud9?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top