• Welcome to SnipeZilla. A sniping community since 2012: Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike and Left 4 Dead servers, live stats, and plugin talk. Sign in with Steam or Google and you're in right away.

TF2 MvM Man Up

Okay let's do it tomorrow. I'll be home all day doing calc. So i'll keep an eye on the number of members online and organize a group. I have a few spare tickets so there are no excuses to not play! I would like to have access to the Sz group on steam to create events.
 
I think, soon, i will have a section ready for event here and maybe clan/team. Here instead of steam group, so i can match the rank/points only during the event period.
 
We did a second round a couple of days ago and we did it without any randoms! Good job guys. Some time next week for the next one!
 
Can we do one tomorrow eve?
 
Tad late to the party! MVM is a great way to pass time when you've got an hour or two :) On average with a really good team you can beat every mission within 35 Minutes flat! Soooo If you wan't to binge through a tour you should set aside atleast 2 and half hours. Perhaps 2 hours and 45 minutes to be safe!

I've got 38 tours completed, I can play any class without a problem except for Engineer on Rottenburg and Medic for both. It's not that I can't do it, its just I get really uncomfortable playing them :(
Played various team setups including 5 man teams without medic for all missions. Yes, the match maker sucks!

Favorite class is Soldier!

Not sure if you guys are still doing the rounds, but I thought I'd mention I enjoy MVM.
 
I'm down for some rounds i have like 5 tickets i need to use. I preferably play solider. I can try other classes if need be.
 
Back
Top