• Welcome to SnipeZilla. A sniping community since 2012: Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike and Left 4 Dead servers, live stats, and plugin talk. Sign in with Steam or Google and you're in right away.

Map rotation

cedde

Snipin's a good job, mate!
Staff member
Administrator
Admin.Sʐ
SNIPEZILLA
-Sʐ-
Sʐ Tournament
Any suggestion for the x32?
preferably xl
 
I don't know if this is really the place to do this but whatever. I think since we have a server that exclusively plays orange maps 24/7, we could remove all orange maps but one from the other server. I do understand that these maps do attract people to the server, but I think that it could be cool to, for a change, have a map vote that hasn't at least 2 orange maps in it.. I think it is not fair for people who actually like playing a variety of map rather than the same map made a bit differently.
 
I would agree with Cats. Although I enjoy orange, I would like to see other maps. Exclude >90% from the map rotation would be much appreciated.

Maybe add a server hop plugin if one is going to run exclusively Orange maps.
 
I will thinka bout the hop plugin.
And I will remove ved6 on x18. orange_110 has to stay, and xxl seems popular. it will be stupid to remove them.
 
Back
Top