• Welcome to SnipeZilla. A sniping community since 2012: Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike and Left 4 Dead servers, live stats, and plugin talk. Sign in with Steam or Google and you're in right away.

It's Breeze

PierreC

Baby Zilla
Hi. I'm Breeze. I played as xTrollxDudex and LEGEND OF HOWARD for a brief time. I have 56 ish hours on SnipeZilla according to HLStatX.

I consider myself to be an OK sniper. I die a lot. SvS is my favorite game mode. Before TF2 I did programming for 3 years in Java primarily in performance and concurrency. Since GitHub hasn't been working with my network I've been forced to stop.

I'm trilingual (Vietnamese, English, French). I'm a high school freshman. I play soccer (football for those of you who aren't Americans). I live in Seattle.

I look forward to continuing sniping. Anyone who can find some similarity with my background, I hope we meet sometime on SnipeZilla and talk and snipe, because everyone on SnipeZilla (bar few) are friendly, talkative people who I enjoy chatting with.

If you recognize me please introduce yourself, I'd love to learn more about the regulars :)
 
welcome to Sz Forums!
 
Welcome to Snipezilla! and all the best for this new year.
Don't forget to link you steamID (profile/external account)!!
 
Back
Top