• Welcome to SnipeZilla. A sniping community since 2012: Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike and Left 4 Dead servers, live stats, and plugin talk. Sign in with Steam or Google and you're in right away.

howdy

fittydubs

Baby Zilla
Get Off Me!
Fitty:
I played SnipeZilla back in '13. I was a dodgeball junkie before then as I was always playing on intox servers. I came back and I got into |NwA|. I was happy because i was a nobody in '13. I hope I can become better at sniping and go platinum.

I aint in highschool yet, I aint a second scoper, and I aint a bandwagon.
I like competition so i usually goto the other team if i play you.

P.S. Im young af

Shoutout to Nurfu: Flick Aim Baby
P.S SHOUTOUT: Slick W. or Pagus taught me how to snipe.
 
Last edited:
Welcome to SnipeZilla!
 
Fitty:
I played SnipeZilla back in '13. I was a dodgeball junkie before then as I was always playing on intox servers. I came back and I got into |NwA|. I was happy because i was a nobody in '13. I hope I can become better at sniping and go platinum.

I aint in highschool yet, I aint a second scoper, and I aint a bandwagon.
I like competition so i usually goto the other team if i play you.

P.S. Im young af

Shoutout to Nurfu: Flick Aim Baby
P.S SHOUTOUT: Slick W. or Pagus taught me how to snipe.


Dont forget to enable lmaobox to auto pay or you might miss the update when valve patches.
 
Welcome to the forums, breh. I didn't realize you were a squeaker. Now I have more ammunition to fire at you :cool: Good to see you at it, my friend. Good luck on all your aspirations.
 
Back
Top