• Welcome to SnipeZilla. A sniping community since 2012: Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike and Left 4 Dead servers, live stats, and plugin talk. Sign in with Steam or Google and you're in right away.

HLstatsX update 8/21

cedde

Snipin's a good job, mate!
Staff member
Administrator
Admin.Sʐ
SNIPEZILLA
-Sʐ-
Sʐ Tournament
HLstatsX was not reset!

But the last update give a wrong Steam ID:
STEAM_0:[U:1:12345689]

Instead of:
STEAM_0:0:12345689

Sourcebans is also broken.

When everything comes back to normal, I will restore the db from 8/21 3:00am.
 
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=246705&page=2
Hehe, A new SteamID!

tumblr_mgh3tcqut11s36yd1o1_1280.jpg


Thanks Gabe!
 
I'm restoring the db (HlstatsX) from last night, then I will convert to the new ID.
If I have time I will do the same for Sourcebans tonight.
 
Well keep us updated Cedde. As I don't even know how to put in steam id's for admin anymore(guessing you need to update source bans as stated above.)
 
Hlstats seems OK. Back-up from last night ~3:00 (so some may have lost points).
I look into sourcebans now.
 
I got Admin 1 time then no Admin access, if someone want try and report.
Hopefully, some real updates for these plugins will come shortly.
 
Everything is back to normal (almost).
I had to install sourcebans 2, the db is slightly different; meaning I could not restore a backup (the working bk is from 2/8)
We lost everything lol. Admins and bans.
 
It should. Nomination is back too.
however, Admins from sourcebans are not functioning (from what I saw) . I may have to add them manually in admin.cfg
 
Back
Top