• Welcome to SnipeZilla. A sniping community since 2012: Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike and Left 4 Dead servers, live stats, and plugin talk. Sign in with Steam or Google and you're in right away.

Hi all - bean$ here

bean$

bean$ - mainly on Style32 Orange x10
Hi,

Been playing Stylee32 Orange x10 100% crits for about 2 years (ranked No.1 at mo). However, as it's a crits server, I've got lazy with the Head Shots and after getting an Austrailum sniper rifle realised I'm now quite bad at even basic head shots :mad: .

Went on today and out of 100 kills got 72 HS. So, good but still getting those damn body shots for kills...

See you all on the server :D .

NB: get rid of spy on it tho. as some of my BS kills were getting the damn spy! Just a suggestion :rolleyes:

bean$ ;)
 
Would say that the very good players (250k+) do think about us on 1K. I got my ass kicked by one player (55 kills to my 0) and he was dominating all the team I was on. My team players kept leaving cos he was just smashing us, over and over. How about changing teams? Just a thought, as it did get a bit difficult to carry on, as I (and the whole team, really) was being massively out snipped :( Move over and help out the newer players, perhaps? Anyway, I'm getting great experience, even tho. I'm not use to be dominated again and again :eek:

bean$ :p
 
Would say that the very good players (250k+) do think about us on 1K. I got my ass kicked by one player (55 kills to my 0) and he was dominating all the team I was on. My team players kept leaving cos he was just smashing us, over and over. How about changing teams? Just a thought, as it did get a bit difficult to carry on, as I (and the whole team, really) was being massively out snipped :( Move over and help out the newer players, perhaps? Anyway, I'm getting great experience, even tho. I'm not use to be dominated again and again :eek:

bean$ :p
AHAH :D Welcome to SnipeZilla!
 
Would say that the very good players (250k+) do think about us on 1K. I got my ass kicked by one player (55 kills to my 0) and he was dominating all the team I was on. My team players kept leaving cos he was just smashing us, over and over.
*cough* Cats *cough* Wew *cough*
Sorry, needed a cough..
 
Back
Top