• Welcome to SnipeZilla. A sniping community since 2012: Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike and Left 4 Dead servers, live stats, and plugin talk. Sign in with Steam or Google and you're in right away.

Hey!

Muffin

Baby Zilla
I've known about this server for quite some time but it wasn't until tonight that I decided to jump in, and I must say that I had a blast. I want to offer up a heartfelt thanks to the people who keep this server going. This is an amazing service and I hope it stays around for a very long time.
 
Thanks Muffin and welcome to Snipezilla!
 
66413975.jpg
 
Hey there, Muffin ^_^ Glad you decided to dive on in! There's a few sharks but if you've been around a bit, you obviously know how to fend for yourself hahaha :P These servers helped me out tremendously, and it's always awesome to hear when others experience the same. Have a great time and welcome!
 
Back
Top