Pter Prker Baby Zilla May 23, 2015 #1 I've played on a Snipezilla server last night and I had a good time! I hope to continue playing. Snipezilla is currently in my favorites.
I've played on a Snipezilla server last night and I had a good time! I hope to continue playing. Snipezilla is currently in my favorites.
cedde Snipin's a good job, mate! Staff member Administrator Admin.Sʐ SNIPEZILLA -Sʐ- Sʐ Tournament May 23, 2015 #2 Welcome!
DrunkDoc Sz. Personnel Manager Staff member Administrator Moderator Admin.Sʐ -Sʐ- "Drunk" King of the Bitch Fight May 24, 2015 #3 howdy person!!!! hope to see you around
Darth Doggy It's Doge time!! Staff member Administrator Moderator Admin.Sʐ -Sʐ- Lord of the Memes Sʐ Tournament May 28, 2015 #4
DrunkDoc Sz. Personnel Manager Staff member Administrator Moderator Admin.Sʐ -Sʐ- "Drunk" King of the Bitch Fight May 28, 2015 #5 [Dius] Darth Doggy said: Click to expand... Bad DarthDoggy Style