• Welcome to SnipeZilla. A sniping community since 2012: Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike and Left 4 Dead servers, live stats, and plugin talk. Sign in with Steam or Google and you're in right away.

Hey, It's Goku!

Goku

Baby Zilla
There weren't any threads here... is there a reason for that? ...whatever, #yolo

Quick Intro
My name is Goku 'cause I like Goku. I live in the US, I speak English and a little Mandarin and French. I like technology, art, and music. Blah blah blah... onto game-related talk:

I'm just here on the servers to get better at TF2 sniping. I'm a pretty sh!tty player in general, but I thought I would try to focus on one class and hone my skills. I decided to go with sniper because it seems pretty chill to be a good sniper. I am hoping that I will become a really good sniper and stuffs, etc. This will allow me to have more fun on basically any server and also be a little more competitive with my friends.

You'll probs see me chillin' on the servers once in a while... I don't have much time. Maybe once in a while I'll bring a friend.

So yeah... That was a really dry intro... hehe, see ya!
 
Hi & Welcome to Snipezilla!
 
Good....more like dangerous. Catz will teach you how to be humble real quick.
 
Back
Top