• Welcome to SnipeZilla. A sniping community since 2012: Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike and Left 4 Dead servers, live stats, and plugin talk. Sign in with Steam or Google and you're in right away.

Hey Guys! I'm Back!

Vindication

Owner of Vile Crew Sniping
Admin.Sʐ
-Sʐ-
Hey Guys! Its Sosa/Vindication!
I'm back after a long break! I was playing competitive CS:GO with my ESEA open team, but now I'm getting back into TF2! My sniping is NOT as good as it used to be, but I'm really excited to be playing again! I see that the SZ server is back up, which is great. I'm looking forward to playing with you guys again!
=Vin/Sosa
 
About time! Sz is sinking.
 
Hopefully I can crank the Mountainside map out sooner!
More people, more feedback :)

Welcome back by the way!
 
I liked Sosa better but that is just me.
Theres another sniper named YesIDid who sometimes aliases as Sosa because of some things that I did with him around. He's not as good a player but thinks he's very good and constantly brags about it. I just don't want to be associated with the name, ya know?
 
Back
Top