• Welcome to SnipeZilla. A sniping community since 2012: Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike and Left 4 Dead servers, live stats, and plugin talk. Sign in with Steam or Google and you're in right away.

Hello there :D

Hello everyone :D

My name is MouseCake (clearly that was a stupid alias I used when I was ringing for some friends)
I main Mr. DPM Man :) and I just finished my first season of iron 6s (yey?). We lost on the 2nd round of playoffs but it was a pretty good season. I'm hoping to be able to move up to silver next year so still working on that.

Anyways, I found out about snipezilla when I got bored one day and I wanted to improve my sniping skills. I'm positive I joined once a long time ago but never really played here that much. I came back around July and started sniping here a lot since :)

Great experience here and lots of fun.
And if you ever need a ringer, be a republican
<-----
 
Hiya. Welcome to SZ (or well even welcome back)
 
Back
Top