• Welcome to SnipeZilla. A sniping community since 2012: Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike and Left 4 Dead servers, live stats, and plugin talk. Sign in with Steam or Google and you're in right away.

Greetings

ẐҽᶍḺȋѻɳ

Baby Zilla
Staff member
Admin.Sʐ
-Sʐ-
Hi all,
I just found this forum so I figured I'd register and introduce myself to you guys who I've been killing and getting killed by for probably a year now.

I'm a software developer by day and I enjoy clicking on heads at night. I like how Snipezilla is almost always fully populated and there's top notch snipers to snipe against to make things exciting. Whenever I meet a new sniper that asks how to improve, I point them to this server as the best place to learn the sniper vs sniper aspect of the game.

I really hope this server continues to thrive and stays around for a long time since it is definitely one of my favorite servers! See you guys in game.
 
Back
Top