• Welcome to SnipeZilla. A sniping community since 2012: Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike and Left 4 Dead servers, live stats, and plugin talk. Sign in with Steam or Google and you're in right away.

Greetings

appleman555

Baby Zilla
Admin.Sʐ
Hi, I am appleman555endmypain. The "endmypain" is silent.

I also respond to a variety of racial slurs.

You might have played against me this winter break.
The older players might remember me as I took a 4 year break and came back a month ago. I think I got some of my aim back...I hope.


Bit about me:

I am a physics/astronomy major. Feel free to ask any questions, I like talking about it.
Except for statistical mechanics. It kicked my ass.

I grew up in New Jersey and is still currently recovering from that. (Don't ask me any questions, I don't like talking about it.)

Favorite color is orange
I hate Orange (The map)

Not that big of a fan of apples.
5 is my favorite number.

appleman was taken so I needed some 5's.

Allergic to Cats and some dogs
I am a DOTA 2 player who needed a break from the game (I was beginning to be afraid of who I was becoming.)

Don't take anything I say seriously, I enjoy annoying people.
I might seem like an asshole, but I am really nice in real life. I volunteer!
Schadenfreude is one of my hobbies.





 
Welcome to SnipeZilla!
(Nice introduction!)
 
oh hey you found the forums
Welcome back tho
 
Back
Top