• Welcome to SnipeZilla. A sniping community since 2012: Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike and Left 4 Dead servers, live stats, and plugin talk. Sign in with Steam or Google and you're in right away.

Discord

Husky

Coffee Addict
Staff member
Administrator
Moderator
Admin.Sʐ
Hey guys, Snipezilla has a discord now. I managed to put it together and get it to a state where it can be used however I'm still tweaking a few things. If you would like an invite to it please reply to this thread and I'll send you the link. It's easier to do it this way since Discord generates a new link every 24 hours.

With the discord the community can talk when ever and also get a hold of the admins a lot easier.
I will also be taking suggestions for what other rooms I should make for it.
 
You not helping
 
i keep forgetting it exists. However I'm not the only one capable of generating an invite link for it
 
Back
Top