• Welcome to SnipeZilla. A sniping community since 2012: Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike and Left 4 Dead servers, live stats, and plugin talk. Sign in with Steam or Google and you're in right away.

Complaints/Questions = Explanation

w3w.d0pe°e$

Newbie Zilla
Sʐ Tournament
I created this thread because I want to know your guys' opinions (explain) and to tell the SnipeZillas the answer to their questions.

Topic: When I go to Sz server, I have been getting a lot of questions about the "Spy" being allowed to be played. They ask me,"Why is Spy allowed in this server if we are not allowed to backstab in the server?"
 
Well, as far as the usual explanation goes, spies can headshoot, and there were originally a few people who liked to play spy amby instead of sniper. That and it made the game more interesting, so they were implemented. The Orange_Nobridge was to try and change the balance of the spy's gameplay (as well as give a break from the charming spawncamping), so that people would try and headshoot with them and to prevent any more backstabs, as people get incredibly frustrated by backstab deaths. I agree that there isn't really any clear indication given on the server as to why though.
 
Next time they ask why spy is allowed, inform them it is for amby headshots and if they still don't like it tell them to try it out, they will stop talking once they realize how difficult it is.
 
Next time they ask why spy is allowed, inform them it is for amby headshots and if they still don't like it tell them to try it out, they will stop talking once they realize how difficult it is.

Amby HS is difficult mode. Would be similar to getting HS unscoped.
 
Can you get a headshot scoped? And if you can how much damage is it worth?
 
Back
Top