• Welcome to SnipeZilla. A sniping community since 2012: Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike and Left 4 Dead servers, live stats, and plugin talk. Sign in with Steam or Google and you're in right away.

Boom Headshot!

EGGhEAd

Baby Zilla
Hello Everyone most of you may know im on SnipeZilla Map quite alot and most of you will probably recognise me! Now I've joined on the SnipeZilla Page it's even better! SnipeZilla have done a great job and im here supporting all the way! :) Happy Sniping everyone! Hope to see new faces and make new friends remember if you see me in the game watch out your head will be taken clean off! xD
 
Ah yes I can finally welcome an Egg to snipezilla
My dream has come true
 
Sniffed around Fb|| and found this:
"Fb|| stands for Federal bureau, not Facebook."

Absolute gold mate. Keep up the good work on sniping (although I hate it when you join with high ping since everyone gets absolutely dominated :p)
 
Sniffed around Fb|| and found this:
"Fb|| stands for Federal bureau, not Facebook."

Absolute gold mate. Keep up the good work on sniping (although I hate it when you join with high ping since everyone gets absolutely dominated :p)

Thanks mate Ping is alot better now by the way! :)
 
Back
Top