• Welcome to SnipeZilla. A sniping community since 2012: Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike and Left 4 Dead servers, live stats, and plugin talk. Sign in with Steam or Google and you're in right away.

TF2 Beat it and Post it.

lol.. hopefully it was not an automatic ban via a plugin or you probably were cheating. Anyone have more information about this?
 
I hack all the time.....Wal-Mart has awesome hacks on sale....should try some of them out.....dirt cheap too.
 
Did a Bioshock Infinite Marathon. Beat it in my first sitting. was the best few hours I've spent playing a campaign since Half Life 2: Episode 1 + 2.
 
Did a Bioshock Infinite Marathon. Beat it in my first sitting. was the best few hours I've spent playing a campaign since Half Life 2: Episode 1 + 2.

Great game. Love the series. Some other series I like are F.E.A.R , deadspace & mass effect.
 
Dead Space series for the mother f***in win.

Mass effect series very good also only negative was the back and forth jumpsuit and searching to find out what to do next. Felt like I was always lost in those games.
 
Dead Space series for the mother f***in win.

Mass effect series very good also only negative was the back and forth bullshit and searching to find out what to do next. Felt like I was always lost in those games.
 
Dead Space series for the mother f***in win.

Mass effect series very good also only negative was the back and forth jumpsuit and searching to find out what to do next. Felt like I was always lost in those games.
Oh god, I was literally inlove with the Mass Effect games for a week a good few months ago! Was so disappointed by the ending of it all, but enjoyed every single other bit of the experience =D
 
Back
Top