• Welcome to SnipeZilla. A sniping community since 2012: Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike and Left 4 Dead servers, live stats, and plugin talk. Sign in with Steam or Google and you're in right away.

TF2 Banned

Kicking Mule

Baby Zilla
So I found out this morning that I was banned. I'm probably not the most like player here because I am a "cuntsman" but seriously? I invested a lot of the time in this server, I enjoy the people I play with, and it took f***ing forever to rack up my points with a damn bow. Someone back me up here.. at least give me a reason why I was banned.
 
No clue who banned me. I've been unbanned by darth. It wasn't while I was playing though.... and screw you wew. I only remember you from a few times but I was suspicious of you the day you switched to a huntsman, when you got mad from being dominated by me, and you somehow managed to destroy me with.... like really bad.
 
Say's the reason is for ignoring admin. LOL I sure it might have to do something with your huntsman, however we allow that on snipezilla.
 
No clue who banned me. I've been unbanned by darth. It wasn't while I was playing though.... and screw you wew. I only remember you from a few times but I was suspicious of you the day you switched to a huntsman, when you got mad from being dominated by me, and you somehow managed to destroy me with.... like really bad.
There's a hack for huntsman?
 
Back
Top