• Welcome to SnipeZilla. A sniping community since 2012: Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike and Left 4 Dead servers, live stats, and plugin talk. Sign in with Steam or Google and you're in right away.

TF2 Banned this guy but want second opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

J.D. wHO DAt

Moderator
Staff member
Moderator
Admin.Sʐ
-Sʐ-
The Enforcer
Guy was trolling people with the sydney sleeper and taunting after every kills and talking shit. As you know sydney sleeper gets on my nerves quite a bit and he was dominating me, not something I am very used to. So before checking his profile and seeing that he already has 1 VAC ban, I took a demo. Replayed the demo and turned on wireframes I think there is something going on here, but don't want my competitive rage to get the best of me.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/blindpwns119/

A second opinion would be nice as wall hacking is not as obvious and can be difficult to spot.

Download link and directions are below for those interested.

Download link: https://mega.co.nz/#!OkxWzDwQ!Uvru8UrFPI9qnfuhqAo3A1VhnH82diqjPRx4B0eQQBk



Paste the hacker.dem file into C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\Team Fortress 2\tf

Launch Team Fortress
open Console (~)
Type: sv_cheats 1
mat_wireframe 1
playdemo hacker
 
I'll look at it, but an easier way (that looks better too) than using wireframes is to use Adv Spec.
http://teamfortress.tv/thread/7848/advspec

Instead of using wireframes, it puts an outline around each player, and it makes it easier to see if hes wallhacking because its essentially a wallhack in and of itself. (only works if you place -insecure in the launch options and restart TF2.)
 
Yes, he is wall hacking. Not aimbot though as far as I can see.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top