(EC) ^Σ§Ƈ^ mr_anderson Baby Zilla Admin.Sʐ Sʐ Tournament Sep 9, 2016 #2 Was going to ask the same question.
Husky Coffee Addict Staff member Administrator Moderator Admin.Sʐ Sep 10, 2016 #4 Looks to be that way. I have no clue why
cedde Snipin's a good job, mate! Staff member Administrator Admin.Sʐ SNIPEZILLA -Sʐ- Sʐ Tournament Sep 10, 2016 #5 Blue screen. Had to reinstall everything and it obviously happens when I could not have access to the remote desktop.
Blue screen. Had to reinstall everything and it obviously happens when I could not have access to the remote desktop.
cedde Snipin's a good job, mate! Staff member Administrator Admin.Sʐ SNIPEZILLA -Sʐ- Sʐ Tournament Sep 18, 2016 #9 ΩhiteΣtripeʐ said: Lol did you put all the servers on mine? Click to expand... Yours is down...
cedde Snipin's a good job, mate! Staff member Administrator Admin.Sʐ SNIPEZILLA -Sʐ- Sʐ Tournament Sep 18, 2016 #11 For how long