• Welcome to SnipeZilla. A sniping community since 2012: Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike and Left 4 Dead servers, live stats, and plugin talk. Sign in with Steam or Google and you're in right away.

TF2 a TasTE of WHO!~

You have to drag and drop into correct file and play it through tf2. I was not able to just double click the file and play it.
 
I finally figured out how to watch this Demo. I hope you don't mind JD but I put one of the streaks into a short "A Taste of Who" video clip for ease of viewing. I thought it was an awesome streak.

Here is another clip that I made from the demo that I call "Who is watching ZexLion?"
 
Thanks Zex. Nicely done. Yea this makes it much easier for everyone.

I don't mind. When people claim I hack now I have a link to send them.
 
Thanks Zex. Nicely done. Yea this makes it much easier for everyone.

I don't mind. When people claim I hack now I have a link to send them.

Darn it. I can't say you hack anymore :( lol
 
I finally figured out how to watch this Demo. I hope you don't mind JD but I put one of the streaks into a short "A Taste of Who" video clip for ease of viewing. I thought it was an awesome streak.

Here is another clip that I made from the demo that I call "Who is watching ZexLion?"



In all fairness......many messages sent to me....gotta at least spectate......It was before I actually looked at the profile and saw the lion tail and got a clue...
 
Back
Top